Posted by TIS Marketing on February 12, 2014 and tagged with Trade Fair.
The Imaging Source will be exhibiting at the following trade fairs between March and May 2014:
- SIAF 2014, Guangzhou, China, March 3, 2014 to March 5, 2014
- Aimex Korea, Seoul, Korea, March 4, 2014 to March 7, 2014
- Vision China, Shanghai, China, March 18, 2014 to March 20, 2014
- Intertraffic Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, March 25, 2014 to March 28, 2014
- VIT Expo, Moscow, Russia, April 23, 2014 to April 25, 2014
- Vision Boston, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, April 15, 2014 to April 17, 2014
- SPS IPC Drives, Parma, Italy, May 20, 2014 to May 22, 2014
Please visit our stand. We are delighted to discuss all aspects of machine vision with you. Alternatively, you can contact us at any time by e-mail.
Posted by TIS Marketing on December 6, 2013 and tagged with Trade Fair.
The Imaging Source exhibited at SPS IPC Drives in Nuremberg for the first time last week. The trade fare attracted 60,000 attendees and over the course of three days, many visitors came to talk at The Imaging Source's stand. 1,622 companies exhibited their latest products and applications spread over an area of 114,000 sq. meters. All in all, The Imaging Source was extremely happy with this three day event in Bavaria, Germany.
Posted by TIS Marketing on October 22, 2013 and tagged with Trade Fair.
The AOI Forum and Show is organized by AOIEA (Automatic Optical Inspection Equipment Association) at the National Chiao Tung University in Hsinchu. The Imaging Source exhibited at the one day event on October 17, 2013.
Posted by TIS Marketing on October 21, 2013 and tagged with Trade Fair.
In association with its Peking-based reseller United SCI Corp, The Imaging Source exhibited at Vision China in Peking between October 16, 2013 and October 18, 2013. The three day event served as an efficient platform for showcasing latest machine vision products and technology as well as conducting trade exchanges.