Posted by TIS Marketing on October 20, 2014 and tagged with Trade Fair.
The AOI Forum & Show is an annual trade show, which is organized by AOIEA (Automatic Optical Inspection Equipment Association). The one day event, which took place on October 15, 2014 at National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu (Taiwan), brings together suppliers, manufacturers and end-users, and offers them the opportunity to engage in technical discourse about industrial development. In association with its reseller, Surevision, The Imaging Source showcased the latest machine vision products.
Posted by TIS Marketing on October 14, 2014 and tagged with Trade Fair.
In association with its Italian reseller VisionLink, The Imaging Source exhibited at MEDTEC Italy between October 8, 2014 and October 9, 2014 in Modena Fiere, Italy. With over 150 exhibitors and visitors from the fields of hospitals, clinics etc., the two day event is the leading trade fair, dedicated to medical device design and development.
Posted by TIS Marketing on September 16, 2014 and tagged with Trade Fair.
The Imaging Source will be exhibiting at the following trade fairs between October and December 2014:
- MEDTEC Italy, Modena, Italy, October 08, 2014 to October 09, 2014
- Vision China 2014, Beijing, China, October 15, 2014 to October 17, 2014
- AUTOMATION 2014, Mumbai, India, October 15, 2014 to October 18, 2014
- MATELEC, Madrid, Spain, October 28, 2014 to October 31, 2014
- AOI Forum & Show 2014, Hsinchu, Taiwan, October 17, 2014
- VISION 2014, Stuttgart, Germany, November 04, 2014 to November 06, 2014
- SPS IPC Drives 2014, Nuremberg, Germany, November 25, 2014 to November 27, 2014
Please visit our stand. We are delighted to discuss all aspects of machine vision with you. Alternatively, you can contact us at any time by e-mail.
Posted by TIS Marketing on July 1, 2014 and tagged with Trade Fair.
We have just returned from the "Flat Panel Display" trade fair Display Taiwan, which took place between June 17, 2014 and June 19, 2014 at the TWTC Nangang Exhibition Hall. The three day event was very well visited with over 28,000 attendees and 578 exhibitors. The top 5 countries from which sourcing managers originated were China, Japan, South Korea, USA and Singapore.