We are very happy to let you know that the new version of IC Imaging Control (v 1.1) is now available for download
We would like to thank those of you who have taken the time to test the first version of IC Imaging Control. We are extremely grateful for your time and especially for the detailed reports and improvement suggestions that we have received from a great number of you. Your input has directly lead to the improvements in the new version and contributed to the stability of our product.
The new version 1.1 does not contain any new features - it merely fixes a number of issues in the first version. The following issues have been fixed:
- Five new sample applications are now available.
- DV devices that could not be used, due to the error message Crossbar filter not available', can now be used.
- The frame callback is now called for every frame.
- Image formats with 720 horizontal pixels are now supported
- When a video capture device is set to an RGB format that is not the maximum resolution, the live image now has the correct size.
In the next version we will place special emphasis on the following:
- Better support for Sony color cameras For instance a solution to the ever-persisting color space conversion problems in YUV formats.
- DV device control and parameterization The DV codec can still not be parameterized: In some cases, this maylead to the image appearing a quarter of its actual size.
- Codec parameterization It is also planned to be able to parameterize codecs. It will thus be possible for example to select the compression factor.