We are very happy to let you know that the new version of IC Imaging Control (v 1.3) is now available for download. Learn more: IC Imaging Control. What's new in version IC Imaging Control v1.3:
- Sony DCAM: Better support for color cameras The known issues with the color space conversion problems in YUV formats have been resolved.
- Sony DCAM: Support of asynchronous trigger If the WDM streaming device has a trigger input, it can be set to trigger mode. In trigger mode, the device sends an image every time a trigger occurs.
- DV drive control DV drives can be controlled directly from IC Imaging Control. Most common DV features such as fast forward, rewind, stop etc. are now available.
- DV device support For instance, full size and quarter size formats can now be selected.
- Codec parameterization If supported by the codec, the settings property page can be displayed or the settings can be manipulated directly from in IC Imaging Control
- Class Library/OCX YUV format for image buffers is now available
- OCX: MouseDown, MouseUp and MouseMove events are now available
- OCX: ImageAvailable event IC Imaging Control sends an event each time it has finished writing to an image buffer. This has the advantage that the end-user application does not have to establish which buffer contains the most recent, complete image.
- OCX: Picture property
As always, should you wish to speak to us about this or any other topic related to machine vision, please call us or email us.