For certain applications in industrial image processing, the distance between object and camera can often change. This necessitates that the camera be continually refocused. Up to now, this was a compli- cated and correspondingly expensive undertaking. The Imaging Source is now shipping a new series of low cost, industrial cameras with motorized lenses. The motorized lens unit is controlled via software and ships with a standard M12 thread. This allows the lens itself to be changed to suit the application.
- Types: Monochrome and color
- Sensor: Micron/Aptina CMOS, 1/3" or 1/2.5"
- Resolution: from 320 x 240 to 2592 x 1944 pixel
- Frame rate: up to 150 fps
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Binning and ROI
- Motorized focus: controlled via software
- Lens holder: M12 x 0.5 mm
- Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 25 mm
- Price: from USD 439 / EUR 319
See The Imaging Source between November 8, 2011 and November 10, 2011 at Vision 2011 in Stuttgart (Hall 4, Stand D71). We would be delighted to demonstrate these new cameras, as well as any other of our products. For technical details, please take a look at the following pages:
As always, should you wish to speak to us about this or any other topic related to machine vision, please call us or email us.