Based on Sony's Exmor CMOS technology with HDR (High Dynamic Range), The Imaging Source is delighted to announce its new compact 13 megapixel autofocus color camera with excellent quality and an integrated 5.3 mm lens.
- Sensor: Sony Exmor CMOS, 1/2.5"
- Autofocus and digital zoom
- HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- On-board image enhancement
- Focal length: f= 5.3 mm
- Resolution: from VGA to 13 MP
- FPS: Up to 30 fps
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Dimensions: 29 x 29 x 39 mm
- Optional: Macro, wide angle and tele lenses
- Price: from EUR 499 / USD 599
You can find detailed technical information at:
Visit us at the SPS IPC Drives in Nuremberg (Germany) at booth 7A-656 !
As always, should you wish to speak to us about this or any other topic related to machine vision, please call us or email us.