The Imaging Source is delighted to announce a new series of GigE zoom cameras with the following features:
- Zoom, focus and iris can be controlled via software.
- Zoom factor: 12x and 30x.
- Sensor: Aptina CMOS MT9P031, 1/2.5".
- Interface: GigE with Power over Ethernet.
- Resolution: from VGA to 5 megapixel.
- Frame rate: 132 fps (VGA), 33 fps (Full HD) and 15 fps (5 megapixel).
- Binning & ROI.
- Trigger and digital I/Os.
- From EUR 890 / USD 1,190
Learn more about the new GigE zoom cameras at:
As always, should you wish to speak to us about this or any other topic related to machine vision, please call us or email us.