At VISION 2014 in Stuttgart, Germany, The Imaging Source will present a number of new camera lines. The most exciting of which is a series of GigE board cameras featuring the Sony Exmor sensor:
- Types: Monochrome and color.
- Sensor: Sony Exmor IMX236.
- Dynamic: Wide Dynamic Range (WDR).
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200.
- Frame rate: 36 FPS at full resolution.
- M12 and C/CS mount.
- Interface: GigE with PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Trigger and digital I/Os.
- Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 20 mm.
- Price: USD 398 / EUR 320
Learn more about the new GigE board cameras:
Visit our stand at VISION 2014 in Stuttgart (November 4-6, 2014): Stand 1D51.
As always, should you wish to speak to us about this or any other topic related to machine vision, please call us or email us.