IC Imaging Control
Image Acquisition SDK for Windows
IC Imaging Control is an SDK for acquiring images from a video source, such as The Imaging Source's industrial cameras, frame grabbers and video converters. The SDK automatically recognizes video sources and enables switching between them via program code. Single images, sequences of single images, and live video streams can be captured from the connected video source.
IC Imaging Control Features
IC Imaging Control allows for real-time preview of video streams even at the maximum-possible frame rates of the video device. IC Imaging Control SDK can also be used to preview multiple video streams at once, making it suitable for surveillance applications.
- IC Imaging Control SDK provides built-in scrolling and zooming. Images can be easily adjusted to suit inspection detail requirements or to fill the entire window.
- Single image frames can be captured from a live video stream. Once acquired to the image buffer, the images may be saved as a BMP, TIFF or JPEG file.
- A number of frames can be acquired to image buffers which are organized as an array or ring buffer. IC Imaging Control triggers an event each time it writes to the image buffer with the advantage that the end user application does not have to check the most recent complete image.
- IC Imaging Control provides a dialog box that allows the end user to open a device and to configure the video norm, video format, input channel, frame rate and orientation (horizontal / vertical flip or 90°, 180° or 270° rotation). Video capture devices can be queried from program code for their settings in order to build customized dialog boxes.
- IC Imaging Control supports the following image settings: Brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, gain and exposure. All changes in settings are immediately visible on the live video stream.
- IC Imaging Control provides a dialog that allows you to manipulate all properties of a video capture device.
- If supported by the video capture device, its serial number can be retrieved with IC Imaging Control and can be used as a dongle.
- In addition to processing the full video stream, IC Imaging Control allows for the definition of a region of interest (ROI), upon which, all of IC Imaging Control's functions can be applied.
The following files can be downloaded:
- IC Imaging Control C++ Class Library for C++ Projects
- IC Imaging Control is a family of image acquisition components that offers developers easy programmatic access to The Imaging Source WDM video sources.
- IC Imaging Control .NET Component for C# and VB.NET Projects
- IC Imaging Control is an image acquisition component that offers developers easy programmatic access to The Imaging Source WDM video sources.
- IC Imaging Control C Library
- IC Imaging Control C DLL for use in Borland C and C compilers other than Microsoft.
Please contact support, if you need any assistance using the software.