New, Price Effective LED Lighting Modules
Published on July 10, 2008 by TIS Marketing.
Charlotte, NC, United States (July 10, 2008) - The Imaging Source - a multi-national manufacturer of industrial cameras - has just announced a new series of cost effective LED lighting modules, which seamlessly integrate with The Imaging Source USB, FireWire and GigE camera.
- Very bright LEDs
- Direct connection to the camera
- All parameters can be set via the shipped software, IC Capture and IC Imaging Control or by custom built software
- Compatible with The Imaging Source USB CCD cameras
- Compatible with The Imaging Source FireWire cameras
- Compatible with The Imaging Source GigE cameras
All cameras manufactured by The Imaging Source ship with IC Capture and IC Imaging Control. The former is an end-user application, with which it is possible to set all cameras parameters, save singular images and image sequences and display live video streams. IC Imaging Control is an SDK, which consists of a .NET component, ActiveX control and C++ class library for Windows XP and Windows Vista.